Thursday, June 14, 2007

8. Changing Rooms


I have now (in an astonishingly short space of time) converted my home office into a healing room! And wondrous it is to behold. I started re-decorating it on Monday afternoon and had finished by Wednesday morning, that included: emptying the room, preparing the walls, 2 coats of emulsion, 2 coats of satinwood in two different colours, doing a paint effect on the desk, cabinet and shelves and the wooden floor (including varnish) and the fiddly bits too like doorknobs and light switches etc. As the satinwood takes 16 hours to dry and it needed two coats then I appear to have discovered a rip in the time space continuum in order to have been able to achieve this mind boggling feat - perhaps some physicists and mathemeticians could look into it for me?

Anyway, it really is a joy to behold and I spent several happy hours yesterday afternoon in it arranging my towels, blankets, certificates, books and crystals etc. In fact, I had to drag myself away or I would never have got to bed! Can't wait for my first victim, errrr I mean recipient of treatment (which I already have booked in - reflexology next Tuesday).
Let me know if you would like to come and have a therapy session in my sparkly new room (see profile for my email).
Have also done some further fine tuning to the Ray of Light website, change of colour scheme, more images etc - have a look and see what you think by following the link in the list opposite.
Love and blessings
Anna
)O(

No comments: