Tuesday, June 26, 2007

9. Challenges and Discoveries

Last weekend I attained the Reiki level 2 qualification which means I am now an advanced Reiki practitioner. It was a really wonderful day, receiving the attunements was very powerful and once again Bryan (my Reiki master) made everything so easy and enjoyable. It was also a pleasure to meet Mark my fellow student for the day who had done his level 1 the day before.

The challenges started almost straightaway as last week I worked on a client with a spirit attachment, which I would imagine is a fairly rare occurence! I have also begun a lot of distant healing for a variety of complaints including broken bones, cancer, grief, anxiety and even sent healing to a theatrical performance!

An important part of Reiki is self healing which I work on every day. I have also been sending healing to myself in the past to times when I was troubled, anguished and upset. This doesn't make the situations that caused these feelings to no longer have taken place but it does mean that the negative impact they might still have on me has been eased.

By the same token it is possible to send healing into the future. That is what I did with the theatrical performance I sent reiki to as I wouldn't have been able to send it at the actual time it was needed due to prior commitments. This could be done for any potentially stressful or worrying future event so that when the actual time came pre-programmed reiki would go to work on whatever part of that event needed it - we may not know exactly where it was needed ourselves but we can trust the healing to direct itself as it always works for the highest good.

Feel free to contact me via email in the first instance if you would like some distant healing set up for you or indeed hands on healing in my new healing room in Leeds (see previous post).

Love and blessings

Anna
)O(

No comments: