Tuesday, May 29, 2007

1. Beginning


I'm writing this blog to document my journey as I become a healer. I plan to learn various holistic therapies and have started with Reiki. I already have Reiki 1 and am doing 2 soon. I have taken a taster course in reflexology and am starting a part time course in Anatomy and Physiology with Swedish Body Massage in September at a local college; this is the pre-requisite course to be able to do other holistic therapies in the future (Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy etc). I am going to start a Crystal Healing course soon and also want to learn Colour Healing.

I am soon going to start volunteering at the Macmillan drop in centre at my local hospital where I shall be a library volunteer to begin with and as I gain qualifications I hope to be able to volunteer my services there as a complementary therapist.

This latest development on the path I am walking is the result of a gradual spiritual awakening that has been going on for sometime. I believe I was always a spiritual person but in the last 7 to 10 years it has become more important for me to develop this aspect of myself, culminating in my realisation that to achieve peace and poise of mind I must apply my beliefs to all aspects of my life, including my work life - hence my deciding to retrain.I hope this blog will help me find other people who may be on a similar journey, perhaps we can help each other or just offer each other support.

Love and blessings

Anna
)O(

No comments: