Friday, June 27, 2008

21. News, news, news


Here's a link to an article from the Yorkshire Evening Post all about the Pathways Action for Employment Offical Opening that I attended in my capacity as one of their success stories!
Unfortunately they didn't put any of my contact information on or even the name of my business - but all publicity is good publicity as they say.




Plus there's more news from Ray of Light, I have now added Indian Head Massage and Ear Candling to the range of therapies that I can offer, if you would like to know more about the benefits of these treatments then visit my website at http://www.rayoflight.me.uk/.


Blessings from Anna


)O(

2 comments:

Joanne Hartley said...

i always knew you were a success story. isn't fortunate that someone left a message requesting contact details for ray of light!!! (savvy too!)

Anna said...

hee hee, i'm sure you know who that was :-)