Tuesday, April 01, 2008

18. And so it begins


Well, it had to happen. I am officially freaking out because I shall have to commit to actually starting my own business now. I have decided to offer reiki, crystal healing and massage as a therapist from the 1st May. I have two therapy spaces on offer - the Milun Women's Centre in Harehills and the North Leeds Therapy Centre in Oakwood. I plan to work from these two locations one day a week each. I also have the opportunity of working with Centrica (the umbrella company of British Gas) on a regular basis, offering therapies in the workplace to their call centre staff. Now all I have to do is get customers. Simple as that, or not as the case may be. But, I have done my market research; I have all my information in place; I have my promotional material printed. All that remains is to get out there and deliver the possibility to the public. Surely, not such an onerous task with my organisational and interpersonal skills? I hope not. Wish me luck!

No comments: